Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mystery of the Chilean Money

So while I was up in Dallas I asked to look at all our family’s foreign money.  For my economics classroom next year, I want to make a display of some sort of a whole bunch of foreign money.

Dad gave me a whole bunch in a bag, so I went through and sorted them.

IMG_0312

We had a bunch from our trip to Europe we took back when I was in high school (before they changed to the Euro).  Dad had some from Australia, since he goes there for work a lot.  And some from Ecuador from when he lived there for a few months before I was born.  However, there was also a bunch from Chile.  Nobody in our family has been there.  Very mysterious.

IMG_0300

And we even had one random one from Ireland, which we can only assume got accidently given to us while in England. It is also a mystery, but there is only one, whereas there is probably 10 Chilean coins.

IMG_0301

 

If you have any foreign money you would like to donate, please let me know, I still want to add to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment